Our Company’s Services
The most important service we offer is listening: very carefully to you and to what your needs are. Every customer and every job is different and we appreciate that. We are adaptive and very creative in our solutions, with over 20 years of experience to back it up. Add to this respect; we will arrive to our appointment on time, we will call you well in advance of the agreed upon time even if we anticipate being only ten minutes late, and shoes off when we enter your home. It is not our right to be in your home, it is our privilege.
OUR TEAM… 20 years in the making
We believe in teamwork… our team includes the “Best of the Best” in the home improvement field. Beginning with our company, Triple R Inc. (a City of Hamilton Master Building Repair Licensed company), to our Master Licensed Electrical Contractor, BCIN Designer, PN Engineer, Master Aluminum Tradesman/Fabricator, kitchen design team and showroom, custom marble fabricator for seamless shower and bathtub walls/ceilings, TSSA-licensed gas installer for all HVAC work… and many more.
Our Customer Service Pledge
We will return your call or email within two days maximum.
During our first conversation, either by email or phone, our goal will be to immediately determine “A” and “B” …without wasting your time or ours.
A: are we experienced enough to handle your project?
B: can we meet your particular scheduling needs?
We will never string you along and waste your valuable time, or ours.
Services offered free of charge:
- Meeting in person to review the requested work
- Offering recommendations using our 20-year experience
- Providing a detailed written estimate for the job
Advocacy, Assistance and Help
Court Case Consultations and Appearances
- Listening carefully to your renovation horror story
- Offering our advice based on our 20-year experience with these cases and strongly suggest you speak to a lawyer
- Discussing the option of having us appear in court on your behalf as an expert witness regarding your dispute with your contractor
- We have court experience in such matters and have helped many people
- Fees will be charged for our time appearing a court to testify on your behalf.
- Indoor and outdoor general home repair and maintenance
- Masonry work: brick, block and stone, full tuck pointing to homes and chimneys
- Complete plumbing, water supply piping and water drains, including new faucets/fixtures, toilets, sinks
- We specialize in and are very experienced with tracking and repairing leaking water pipes within your home’s walls and ceilings
- Complete electrical: we have vast experience in older homes with knob and tube wiring, aluminum wiring and repairs, receptacles and light switches to pot lights, and complete home re-wiring: new breaker panels, service upgrades, exterior wiring, electric car charger installations, wiring for pools, spas, hot tubs, service calls and repairs
- Landscaping, Decks and Fences
- Framing, drywall, painting, ceramics and flooring
- Vinyl siding
- Basements, Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Structural repairs and renovations to your home: we have a BCIN designer and PN engineer on standby for such items and are very experienced in such projects, for example, removing load bearing walls and repairs to joists.
- Full line of aluminum work: soffit, facia, seamless aluminum eavestroughs, custom aluminum capping around door and window frames and jambs
Minor Repairs and Services
For over 20 years homeowners have complained to us about not being able to find a reliable contractor for minor repairs… contractors come look at the job and then never provide the estimate, or never show up to do the work. We have always been more than happy to provide small estimates for small jobs, that is how we meet and make new customers. That is why we are still in business today… 20 years later.
*Some jobs may require designers, BCIN or Engineered drawings. Charges will apply for these professional services… you will always be notified well in advance for any such charges.
- Small interior and exterior seasonal maintenance
- Tub, shower, countertop caulking, exterior window and door caulking
- Eavestrough cleaning
- Lock and deadbolt installations
- Installation of dishwasher and fridge and needed water line installations
- Faucets, toilets and sinks
- Replacing a single chipped floor tile or any type of flooring repairs
- Minor drywall damage, with minor spot painting
- Missing wind-damaged roofing shingles
Need something that is not on this list?
We Supply All PERMITS
Depending on your job up to two permits may be required: a city building permit and an ESA (Electrical Safety Authority) permit. Good contractors are experienced in navigating through the municipal and provincial red tape of applying, obtaining and dealing with inspectors at the required inspection intervals. Only a bad or deceptive contractor will pile this legal burden and legal responsibility onto the homeowner.